biases cognitive effects fallacies deception with statistics effective business writing body language
Craig Shrives (Author)
About the author of "How To Get Your Own Way"Craig Shrives is the founder of HowToGetYourOwnWay.com. He is the co-author of "How To Get Your Own Way" (a book on Critical Thinking and business influence), from which much of the content for the site is drawn. Craig is also the author of Smashing Grammar and the bestselling Grammar Rules (later re-titled Grammar for Grown-Ups).
Craig also runs the following sites:
- www.grammar-monster.com (Grammar lessons, tests, and games; and resources for English teachers)
- www.cyberdefinitions.com (Online dictionary for text-speak and neologisms)
- www.mathematics-monster.com (Mathematics lessons, tests, and games)
- www.youagainst.me (A site for playing classic games and word games over WhatsApp, SMS, etc. without log-ins or data sharing)
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a bias or fallacy that we've missed?